This Arducam IMX219AF camera module is designed mainly for NVIDIA® Jetson Nano platform and also can be used on other hardware like ARM, DSP, FPGA, etc.
The highlight of this camera is that the lens focus is programmable by software, and Arducam team provide an opensource code to implement software auto-focus function for Jetson Nano.
- Shutter Type: Rolling Shutter
- Color Type: Color
- IR Sensitivity: Visible light, Integral IR Filter
- Interface: MIPI
- Format: RAW Bayer
- Platform Support: Jetson Nano
- Sensor type: IMX219
- Optical Size: 1/4 inch
- Lens spec: EFL: 2.8mm, F.NO: 2.2, Focus Type: Programmable/Auto Focus, View Angle: 77.6 (Diagonal)
- Interface Type: 2-Lane MIPI
- Output format: RAW8/RAW10
- Frame Rate: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Horizontal FoV:65°
- Vertical FoV: 51°
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Building Drones
- Autonomous Robotic Systems
- Mobile Medical Imaging
- Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA)
- This camera can be used on Raspberry Pi CM4, CM3+, CM3, and NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi 4B/3B/B+.
- 1pcs Arducam IMX219AF auto focus camera module