Stereo vision systems give the robots depth perception skills, which make artificial machines and systems develop an understanding of their environment by estimating the relative distance of objects in their vision from many visual cues. Hence, stereo vision are used in many areas of robotics, such as self-driving cars, drones for rescue missions, robots for remote surgery.
Arducam released this Stereo Camera MIPI Module Series for Raspberry Pi and Jetson Nano/Xavier NX. They directly connect to the MIPI CSI-2 connectors of the motherboards, and run with a V4L2 camera driver on those platforms. They offer better flexibility to be integrated into your own hardware design or run with your own algorithm on embedded systems for applications like depth sensing, 3d mapping, SLAM, etc.
This Arducam 2MP Stereo Camera MIPI Module is a stereo camera module with two synchronized monochrome global shutter OV2311 image sensors (2x2MP). The monochrome sensor's capable of excellent detail and sensitivity allow it to get higher accuracy and frame rates in extracting depth information.
- Raspberry Pi & Jetson Nano/Xavier NX motherboards, acrylic case and tripod are not included in the package.
- Contact us to get 3D files of this camera module and case.
- Sensor: Dual Monochrome global shutter OV2311
- Pixel Size: 3 μm x 3 μm
- Active Array Size: 1600 x 1300
- Optical Size: 1/2.9 inch
- Focus Type: Fixed focus
- Focusing Range: 30mm ~ infinite
- Output Interface: 2-lane MIPI serial output
- Output Formats: 8-bit/10-bit RAW
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate: 2*[email protected] x 1300
- Lens: Default low distortion M12 lens (Part Number: M27280M07S)
- EFL: 2.8, F.NO: 2.8, HFOV: 83 Deg.
- IR Sensitivity: Sensitive to IR, No IR filter
- Board Size: 105(L) x 24(W) x 20.1(H) mm
- 1 pcs Arducam 2MP OV2311 Stereo MIPI Camera Module with low distortion M12 Mount Lens
- 1 pcs 150mm 15pin 1.0mm pitch FPC cable
- 1 pcs 150mm 15pin 1.0mm to 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable
You May Also Like