Arducam for Raspberry Pi Camera Module, Night Vision Low Light Fisheye Video Camera for Raspberry Pi 4/3/3 B/3 B+/Zero&W, IR-Cut Switch Automatically
• Switch IR Cut Filter Automatically
On for daylight color accuracy, off for IR night vision.
• IR Corrected Lens
Low dispersion glass that greatly reduces Focus Shift and Chromatic Aberration, and focuses the light of different wavelengths on to an image plane at the same location unlike the other lenses
• IR LED Illuminator
Triggered by the light sensor that decides whether the light condition is poor and needs to be improved
• Ultra Wide Angle Lens
This camera module has 170°(D) wide-angle Lens, which provides a much wider field of view compared to the stock lens on the normal camera module
- Day&Night Image: Built-in motorized IR-CUT Filter, switched in and out automatically based on light condition (only visible light during the daylight and infrared sensitivity during the night with IR LEDs on), has a better low light performance.
- Support all Raspberry Pi Models: Work on Raspicam commands and Python scripts. Support Raspberry Pi Zero & W, Pi 4 b, 3 b+, 3 b, and other A&B series.
- Sharp Image: Adopts 5MP OV5647 sensor, Max. resolution: 2592*1944, more than HD 1080P pixels; High Frame Rate: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Ultra Wide Angle of View: This camera module has 170°(D) wide-angle Lens, which provides a much wider field of view compared to the stock lens on the normal camera module.
- Multiple Camera Cables: 3.3ft (1m) and 5.9in (15cm) 15pin cables for model A and B, 5.9in (15cm) 15 pin to 22 pin cable for Pi zero&w, you can change the cable for different model or usage; Acrylic Holder: Customized designed for this IR-CUT camera board and IR LEDs, make the camera stand or be mounted somewhere you like.
Home surveillance, monitoring 3D printer, wildlife photography, NDVI in agriculture, etc.
Sensor size: 1/4” (OV5647)
Resolution: 5MP 2592×1944
Video: 1080p 30 fps, 720p 60fps, 480p 90fps
Focal Length: 1.3 mm (You can screw the lens for focusing*)
Field of View (FOV): 170° (D) × 140° (H)
Thread Size: M12×P0.5
• Camera Board
3.3V power output for IR LED
Built-in Motorized IR Cut filter
Dimension: 36×36 mm, 4 mounting holes
1× camera board with 5MP OV5467 sensor and IR corrected lens**
2× IR LED illuminator
2× heat sinks
1×150 mm/5.9” 15 pin cable for Model A and B
1×1 m/3.3' 15 pin cable for Model A and B
1×150 mm/5.9” 15 pin to 22 pin cable for Pi Zero models
1 set camera holder with screwdriver, screws, standoffs, and nuts