Arducam B0283 is a new member of the family, which is an upgraded version of B0227 with improved bracket quality and a mini customized control board. It can move the camera for pan and tilt directional control, and that means a single camera can be used to monitor places that should be covered by multiple ones.
- Upgraded: 1. Increase the quality of bracket; 2. Customize a smaller board which can be enclosed in the base; 3. Extend the vertical rotation angle from 145 degree to 180 degree.
- Pan Tilt Kit: Free panning and tilting in a smaller PT bracket. Specifically designed for a broader view on Raspberry Pi camera projects, can also be used on Jetson NX and other platforms (RPi demo only).
- Customized Control Board: I2C controlled, outputs the PWM signals to drive the servo motors directly, aesthetic and minimalist customization design makes it can be mounted in the base bracket and simplify the wiring.
- Mini Digital Servos: Two GH-S37D digital servos for a faster speed, higher torque and better holding capability (than analog servos).
- You'll be Getting: 1 set pan tilt bracket kit, 2 digital servo motors, a PTZ controller board (with 4 jumper wires), a pack of screws.
- Torque: 0.6 kg/cm at 3.6V, 0.8 kg/cm at 4.8V
- Operating Speed: 0.13sec/60° at 3.6V, 0.09sec/60° at 4.8V
- Operating Voltage: 3.6v～4.8v
- Operating Current: ＜350mA
- Dead Band: 3 usec
- Dimension: 20mm x 8.75mm x 22mm
Customized Control Board
- PWM resolution: 12-bit
- Communication interface: I2C
- Operating voltage: 3V-5V
- Dimension: 38mm x 28mm
- 2 x Digital servos
- 1 set upgraded bracket pieces
- 1 x Customized control board
- 4 x Female to female jumper wires (The wire has no fixed color)
- 1 x Screws pack
- 1 x Manual