Arducam B0283 is a new member of the family, which is an upgraded version of B0227 with improved bracket quality and a mini customized control board. It can move the camera for pan and tilt directional control, and that means a single camera can be used to monitor places that should be covered by multiple ones.
- Pan Tilt Kit: Specifically designed for a broader view on raspberry pi camera V3/V2/V1 and Arducam 16mp/64mp/Mini HQ cameras.
- More Coverage: Free 180° panning and tilting in a smaller PT bracket. Work with all Raspberry Pi models, as well as on Jetson Nano NX and other platforms (RPi demo only).
- Customized Control Board: I2C controlled, outputs the PWM signals to drive the servo motors directly, allowing the camera can be mounted in the base bracket.
- Mini Digital Servos: Two GH-S37D digital servos for a faster speed, higher torque and better holding capability (than analog servos).
- Only simple wiring for use. You'll be Getting: 1 set pan tilt bracket kit, 2 digital servo motors, a PTZ controller board (with 4 jumper wires), and a pack of screws.
- Torque: 0.6 kg/cm at 3.6V, 0.8 kg/cm at 4.8V
- Operating Speed: 0.13sec/60° at 3.6V, 0.09sec/60° at 4.8V
- Operating Voltage: 3.6v～4.8v
- Operating Current: ＜350mA
- Dead Band: 3 usec
- Dimension: 20mm x 8.75mm x 22mm
Customized Control Board
- PWM resolution: 12-bit
- Communication interface: I2C
- Operating voltage: 3V-5V
- Dimension: 38mm x 28mm
- 2 x Digital servos
- 1 set upgraded bracket pieces
- 1 x Customized control board
- 4 x Female to female jumper wires (The wire has no fixed color)
- 1 x Screws pack
- 1 x Manual
Compatible with Multiple Cameras
The PT bracket is compatible with Raspberry Pi cameras that has the same size of the official raspberry pi Camera Module 3/V1/V2 and Arducam 16mp/64 mp/Mini HQ camera.
Arducam OV5647(B0033)/IMX219(B0390)/IMX477 Series (B0240)
Arducam 16MP camera (B0371)
Arducam 64MP camera (B0399)
Arducam Mini HQ camera (B0303R)