16MP Autofocus Quad-Camera Kit
This Arducam quadrascopic camera bundle incorporates four 16MP IMX519 autofocus cameras, and the cutting-edge MIPI stereo camera breakthrough from Arducam – The Arducam Camarray HAT.
As the upgraded version of Arducam Synched Stereo Camera HAT, the Camarray further pushes the multi-camera limits and doubles the interfacing capabilities to allow 4 synchronized MIPI camera modules to be interfaced to a single MIPI CSI-2 slot on prevailing single-board computers like Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, and Jetson Xavier NX.
Specfication & Comparison Chart
Sensor: Sony IMX519 stacked, back-illuminated sensor 16 megapixels 1.22 µm × 1.22 µm pixel size7.103 mm diagonal (Type 1/2.534)
Output: RAW10/8, COMP8
Lens: Autofocus; f/1.75; EFL: 4.28; FoV: 80°;
Focus Range: 10 cm ~ infinite
IR cut Filter: Integrated
Tripod mount: 1/4”-20
1. The four-channel camera adopts the 2x2 synthesis method. The images of cameras 0 and 1 are completely synchronized, the images of cameras 2 and 3 are completely synchronized, and the images of cameras 2/3 are one frame behind the images of cameras 0/1.
2. The resolution of the synthesized image remains unchanged, but the frame rate is halved.
3. If any camera fails, the composite image can still be output, with the corresponding area of the failed camera being black.
4. Official Commands and ISP are supported.
5. The four-channel camera is a customized model, requiring HAT to provide a clock. It cannot be removed and directly connected to the Raspberry Pi.
4 ×IMX519 Camera Module
1 ×UC-512 Camarray HAT
4 ×30cm 15-22pin Camera Cable
1 ×7cm 15-22pin Camera Cable
1 ×Screw Pack