The B0198 is a new member of the Arducam’s USB camera family to meet the requirement of application in face recognition and biological detection. It's a UVC compliant synchronized stereo module. It has two 2MP USB 2.0 camera modules (RGB and IR dual output), and transfers data from one USB cable.
- Sensor Type: 1/2.7” OV2710
- Resolution: 2MP 1920 x 1080
- Data Format: MJPG/YUY2
- Frame Rates: MJPG [email protected]; YUY2 [email protected] 480
- Field of View (FOV): 95°
- Lens Mount: M12
- USB Connector: S4B-ZR(LF)(SN)
NOTE: If the two lenses are the same, the diameter of a single lens cannot exceed 14mm, otherwise it is not compatible.
Functionality and Compatibility
- Auto Controlled Features: Saturation, Contrast, Acutance, White balance, Exposure.
- System Compatibility: Windows, Linux, Mac and Android with UVC
- Power Supply: USB Powered 5V
- Working Current: MAX 500mA
- Operating Temp.: -4°F~167°F (-20°C~+75°C).
- Dimension: 54mmx30mm
- Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)