The Raspberry Pi high-quality camera supports all Raspberry Pi series boards, and a standard cable is supplied in the package for connecting to the Raspberry Pi 1-4B. If you want to connect to all models of Pi zero, you will need a 22-22pin FPC cable.
- Take Your Best Shot.
- DSLR Camera Control.
- Remote Viewing Camera.
- Time-lapse Machine.
- Security System.
- Smart Video Doorbell.
- Face Recognition.
- Instant (Polaroid-Style) Camera\
- High Quality Camera: Compared with Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2, this camera module offers higher resolution, up to 12.3MP. Also adopting 12.3MP IMX477 sensor for shape image, resolution 4056*3040 pixels, frame rate 30 [email protected], [email protected], VGA90 video modes, IR Sensitivity.
- Wide Compatibility: The IMX477 camera module is not only compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi 1, 2, 3, and 4, but also with Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero 2W, which can be easily used with a simple configuration. Note: This camera module supports the latest Raspberry Pi OS Bullseye (released on Jan 28th, 2022) and libcamera apps, not for the previous Raspberry Pi OS (Legacy) users.)
- Easy to Setup: Only a driver away from Plug-and-Play, just use the 15-22pin FPC Cable included in the package to connect the Raspberry Pi 4B/3B and camera. If you connect with the Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero W2, the 15-15pin FPC cable is needed.
- Package included: Come with a C-CS adapter that supports the use of C-mount and CS-mount lenses. It also includes a tripod adapter that is compatible with any tripod with standard 1/4"-20 mounting screws, this allows the camera to be secured anywhere you want.
- Application: This Raspberry Pi HQ camera can be used to monitor 3D printers, and many other vision applications demand IMX477 camera. It can also serve for Artificial Intelligence, like facial recognition, high-speed capturing and so on.