To help customers evaluate the cameras or build a prototype with your own circuits without dealing with fine pin pitch flex cable or soldering balls, Arducam released the evaluation kit with camera breakout boards and Arducam USB2/USB3 camera shield without writing a single line of code.
The Arducam OG02B10 color global shutter supports embedded systems such as PC and Raspberry Pi well, and can also provide customized support TK/TX boards for Odroid, Beaglebone Black, and Nvidia JETSON.
- Sensor: Color global shutter OG02B10
- Pixel Size: 3 μm x 3 μm
- Active array size: 1600H×1300V
- Optical Size: 1/2.9 inch
- Output formats: 8/10-bit BW RAW
- Frame Rate: 1600×[email protected]; 1600×[email protected]; 1280×[email protected]
- Lens: M12 lens mount, focal length of 2.8mm±5%, F/2.8±5%, 110 degrees horizontal field of view (HFoV)
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
- Board Size: 40mm x 40mm
- 1 pcs Arducam OG02B10 1/2.9-inch Color M12 Camera Module
- 1 pcs Arducam USB3.0 Camera Shield Plus
- 1 pcs USB3 Cable