Raspberry Pi multi-camera adapter is designed for connecting more than one MIPI camera to a single CSI camera port on the Raspberry Pi board. One adapter board can connect 4 cameras on a single Raspberry Pi board. Please note that the Raspberry Pi multi-camera adapter board is a nascent product that may have some stability issues and limitations because of the cable’s signal integrity and RPi’s closed source video core libraries, so use it at your own risk. The latest revision of the Arducam Multi Camera Adapter is V2.2. The V2.2 undergoes firmware updates, but the specs, documentation, and tutorials on the V2.1 will still apply to the V2.2.
- Designed for connecting up to 4 5MP, 8MP, 12.3MP cameras (or any Arducam Pi cameras) to a single CSI camera port on an RPi board.
- Support Raspberry Pi Model A/B/B+, Pi 2 and Raspberry Pi 4, 3,3b+.
- Accommodate up to four 5MP, 8MP, or 12MP Raspberry Pi cameras on a multi-camera adapter board.
- All camera ports are FFC (flexible flat cable) connectors, Demo: youtu.be/DRIeM5uMy0I
- Cameras work in sequential, not simultaneously. High resolution still image photography demo
- Note: No mixing of 5MP, 8MP, or 12MP cameras. Low resolution, low frame rate video surveillance demo with 4 cameras
- Accommodate 4 Raspberry Pi cameras on a single RPi board
- Support 5MP OV5647 / 8MP IMX219 / 12MP IMX477 camera, no mixing allowed
- 3 GPIOs required for multiplexing
- Cameras work in sequential, not simultaneously
- Low resolution, low frame rate video surveillance demo with 4 cameras
- High resolution still image photography demo
- IoT cameras
- Robot cameras
- Panorama cameras
- 1pcs Arducam Mini Multi-Camera Adapter Board
- 1pcs 60mm 15pin FPC cable
- User Guide – Arducam Multi-Camera Adapter module
- Arducam Documentation – Arducam Multi-Camera Adapter module
- Demo – Multi-Camera Adapter for Raspberry Pi
- Github – Arducam Multi Camera Adapter
- CAD Drawing-Arducam Multi Camera Adapter
Out of stock currently. will be available in Late April