Why a mini tripod is necessary for The Rpi High Quality Camera?
The official Rpi HQ Camera module and a C-mount lens together weighs 164g, which is the equivalent of 4 Rpi 4 boards.
It’s way too heavy as an embedded camera, and your good old third hands won’t work anymore, you need something more bearable to hold the HQ camera up in proper ways, you need tripods.
Arducam selected and tested a wide range of optimal tripods and find this mini and high-cost performance tripod, which is perfect for the Rpi HQ cameras.
- 1/4" Standard Mounting Screw: hassle-free fitting the Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera Board, DSLR camera and other device with the tripod mount of 1/4”-20.
- 2 In 1: Not only a tripod stand, but also built-in an extendable pole; You can pull out the extender pole to get different heights as you need.
- Integrated Design: The tripod base built-in self-absorption material and the seamless cutting process make the tripod can be folded easily and tightly.
- Mini and Lightweight: Only about 0.2lb/90g with folded length 6.1”/155mm, easy to carry and store.
- Durable and Reliable: Made of high quality ABS, fadeless, waterproof and rust-resistant; Antiskid silicone footpads keep the tripod from slipping
- Recommended max load weight is 3.3 lbs (1.5kg) for optimal performance
- 1pcs lightweight mini tripod with extender