In order to meet the new demands of the lens to work with Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, Arducam selected and tested a wide range of CS-mount and C-mount optimal lenses from long focus to wide angle for shooting on your Rpi HQ cameras. It’s now much easier for you to get the best lens you’ll need, and we will keep the lens list growing in the near future.
- It Just Works – We’ve tested this lens among the many other selected on the 12MP RPi HQ Camera. No lens shading, no dark corners, decent image quality, it just works.
- The Wise Alternative – Another cost-effective choice that adds up to you Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera Module, with 6mm focal length and manual focus
- Qualified Arducam – Arducam has been selecting and testing CS lenses on the Raspberry Pi cameras since the V1 camera era. Check B0032 if you want a 5MP Pi camera with CS Lens, and B0102 for 8MP Pi cameras with CS lenses.
- Model No: CS1806ZM06
- Optical Format: 1/2.3”
- Focal Length: 6mm
- Aperture (F): F1.4
- Field of View (FOV): 65° (H) on Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, 37°(H) on Raspberry Pi V1/V2 Camera<
- Mount: CS-Mount
- Back Focal Length: 8.03mm
- MOD: 0.3m
- Dimension: Φ28×28.5mm
- Weight: 47g
- 1pcs 1/2.3″ CS-mount CS1806ZM06 6mm Focal Length Camera Lens
You May Also Like
This lens can also be used with Arducam 12MP IMX477 high quality camera modules, which are compatible with the Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano and More.
Arducam High Quality Camera for Raspberry Pi>>
Arducam Complete High Quality Camera Bundle for Raspberry Pi>>
Arducam High Quality Camera for Jetson Nano>>
Arducam Complete High Quality Camera Bundle for Jetson Nano>>