The Arducam 16MP MIPI camera module is mainly designed for Raspberry pi boards and it can be connected directly to RPi’s CSI-2 camera interface without additional hardware. This camera module incorporates SONY 1/2.8−inch CMOS which adopts Exmor-R technology to achieve high-speed image capturing with high sensitivity and low noise performance. "RGBW coding" color filter is employed, and RGB primary color mosaic is reproduced on the chip. High sensitivity, low dark current, and smear-free features are achieved. It equips an electronic shutter with variable integration time.
This MIPI camera module can be used on other ARM, FPGA, DSP, or Nvidia TX1/TX2 hardware platform as well.
Please note that it is the RAW sensor which doesn’t include ISP (Image Signal Processing) on the image sensor chip, so it only supports manual exposure, manual white balance, manual gain settings.
- Optical format: 1/2.8−inch
- Effective focus lens : 4.04mm
- F.No :2.0±5%
- Active pixels: 4656 H × 3496 V
- Pixel size: 1.12um x 1.12um
- Color filter array: RGBW Bayer pattern
- ADC resolution: 10−bit, on−chip
- Output Interface: 2-Lane / 4-Lane MIPI
- Frame Rate: 16MP full resolution at 30fps
- FOV 60 degrees
- Support all series Raspberry pi boards
- Cellular phones
- Other battery-powered products
- ARM/FPGA/DSP based platforms
- 1pcs Arducam MIPI IMX298 16MP Color Camera Module
- 1pcs 150mm 15pin 1.0mm to 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable
- 1pcs 80mm 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable