Only 501 left
Special Price $25.99 was $29.99
This Arducam IMX219 camera module is mainly designed for NVIDIA® Jetson Nano/Xavier NX and also can be used on other hardware like ARM, DSP, FPGA, etc. The highlight of this camera is its wide field of view.
Currently, NVIDIA official has released the NVIDIA Jetson Orin series developer board. Based on it, we have also adapted the camera into NVIDIA Jetson Orin kernel.
Note: This camera is released for official Jetson Nano/Xavier NX boards. It can also be used on the Raspberry Pi Compute Module (like CM3, CM3+) , but it does not support the standard Raspberry Pi models (like Raspberry Pi 3/3B+/4) and other third-party boards.
- More Than HD: This camera adopts 1/4” 8 Megapixel IMX219 sensor for sharp image, Max. still resolution is 3280 x 2464 pixels.
- Wider Angle of View: This camera module has 220°(H) wide-angle M12 Lens, which provides a much wider Field of View compared to the stock lens on V2 camera module.
- Frame Rates: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only; Focal Length: 0.76 mm
- Sony 8MP IMX219 Sensor
- Optical Format: 1/4 inch
- Frame Rate: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Frame Rate (NVIDIA Orin NX): [email protected]
- Data Format: RAW8/RAW10
- Lens part number:M32076M20
- EFL: 0.76mm
- F.NO: 2.1
- Focus Type: Fixed Focus
- View Angle: 220(H)
- Interface: MIPI CSI-2 2-lane/4-lane
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR Filter, visible light only
- 1pcs Arducam IMX219 Camera Module with fisheye lens for NVIDIA Jetson Nano/Xavier NX
- 1pc 15cm 15pin FPC cable
- 1pc 30cm 15pin-22pin FPC cable
Write Your Own Review