This Arducam IMX219 fisheye lens camera module is designed mainly for Raspberry Pi V2 camera board and Nvidia Jetson Nano, replacing the default standard IMX219 camera module to get a much wide field of view. It can be used for drones, robots, action cameras, and 3D scanning applications.
- Sony 8MP IMX219 Sensor
- Optical Format: 1/4 inch
- Frame Rate: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Data Format: RAW8/RAW10
- Lens part number: M32076M20
- EFL: 0.76mm
- F.NO: 2.1
- Focus Type: Fixed Focus
- View Angle: 220(H)
- Interface: MIPI CSI-2 2-lane/4-lane
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR Filter, visible light only
- Raspberry Pi V2 camera board is needed to work with this camera module.
- This camera can just be supported by Jetson nano and Xavier NX at present, any other Jetson boards will not be supported.
1pcs Arducam IMX219 Wide Angle Camera Module
Arducam IMX219 Drop in Replacement Sensor Module for Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 Pi 4 Compatible