Arducam has been a professional designer and manufacturer of SPI, MIPI, DVP and USB cameras since 2012. We also offer customized turnkey design and manufacturing solution services for customers who want their products to be unique.
Arducam B0288 is a new member of the Arducam’s USB camera family. It’s a 12MP, based on the 1/2.3″ Sony IMX477 image sensor, UVC compliant, 2.8-12mm USB 2.0 camera with the metal shell.
No longer be anxious about installing the driver! The native UVC drivers of Windows, Linux and Mac shall be compatible with this camera so that it does not require extra drivers to be installed.
Features & Specs
- Sensor: 1/2.3” IM477
- Resolution: 4032(H) x 3040(V) 12.3MP
- Data Format: MJPG
- Frame Rate: 4032×[email protected]; 3840×[email protected]; 2592×[email protected]; 2560×[email protected]; 1920×[email protected]; 1600×[email protected]; 1280×[email protected]; 1280×[email protected]; 640×[email protected]
- Field of View (FOV): 120°(H)-38°(H) on 1/2.3″ IMX477 High Quality Camera
- Lens Mount: C
- Focal Length:2.8-12mm
- Aperture: F1:1.6
- MOD: 0.3m
- Focus Type: Manual
Functionality and Compatibility
- Auto Controlled Features: Saturation, Contrast, Acutance, White balance, Exposure.
- System Compatibility: Windows, Linux, Mac, and Android with UVC
- Power Supply: USB powered 5V
- Working Current: MAX 200mA
- Operating Temp.: -4°F~158°F (-20°C~+70°C).
- Dimension: 50mmx50mmx120mm
- Cable Length: default 6.56ft (2M)
- Video conference
- Home video surveillance system
- Live streaming
- Record lesson and conference
- 1 × 12MP IMX477 2.8-12mm varifocal USB 2.0 camera with full metal shell
- 1 × 6.56ft (2M) USB 2.0 cable
- 1 pcs mini tripod stand