Arducam Pivariety is a Raspberry Pi camera solution to take the advantage of using its hardware ISP functions. For a long time, Raspberry Pi users are limited to use the closed-source official supported camera driver and camera modules (V1/V2/HQ). Now Arducam made it possible to provide well-tuned ISP for Pivariety camera modules with Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance, Auto Gain Control, Lens Shading Correction, etc.
This B0333 is a new member of Arducam Pivariety series, which adopts a 1/2.8Inch 2MP STARVIS sensor IMX462, assembled with a wide aperture M16 lens, so as to can get much more decent image quality than the Official cameras in low light conditions.
- This camera is a new member of Arducam Pivariety series, which adopts an IMX462 low light sensor and also supports hardware ISP functions like AEC/AGC, etc. That is to say, with this Pivariety, you can get much more decent image quality than the Official cameras in low light conditions.
- Shot Image and Video: Still image resolution of 2MP 1920×1080; ISP output image format of JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG; Adjustable frame rate, up to [email protected]; ISP Output video Format of MJPEG, H.264.
- Ultra Low-Light: IMX462 Color COMS sensor produces the camera capture the minimum illumination 0.01Lux, which gives you clearer visual joy for low light and night vision.
- Lens SPEC: M16 lens mount, HFoV of 92deg, F/0.95 wide aperture ensure enough amount of light that can enter, which enhance the ultra-low light function of this camera module.
- Compatibility: Supports Raspberry Pi 4, Pi 3/3B+/3A+, and other A & B models. Compatible w/ all libcamera-based apps maintained by the RPi foundation, like Gstreamer, OpenCV etc. NOTE: Pivariety can only work with libcamera instead of raspistill application.
– 2MP IMX462 STARVIS color sensor, up to [email protected]
– Minimum illumination 0.01Lux
– F0.95 wide aperture M16 lens
- AEC, AWB.
– Gstreamer support.
– V4L2 support.
– Compatible w/ all libcamera-based apps maintained by the RPi foundation.
– For day&night low light vision camera system, robotics or other machine vision application.
– Image Sensor: 2MP IMX462
– Resolution: 1920H×1080V
– Pixel Size: 2.9μm(H)×2.9μm(V)
– Optical Format: 1/2.8″
– Lens Spec: M16 lens mount, focal length of 4mm±5%, F/0.95±5%, 92 degrees horizontal field of view (HFoV)
– Minimum Illumination: 0.01Lux
– Frame Rate: Adjustable, [email protected]
– Sensor Output Format: RAW10
– ISP Output Format: The output image format of JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG
– The output video format of MJPEG, H.264
– Interface Type: 2-Lane MIPI
– Board Size: 38mm×38mm
– Hole Pitch: Compatible with 34mm×34mm, 28mm×28mm
– 1 x Arducam 2MP IMX462 ISP Camera Module
– 1 x Arducam adapter Board
– 1 x 200mm 15pin 1.0mm FPC cable
– 1 x acrylic case kit with assembly accessories