Arducam Pivariety is a Raspberry Pi camera solution to take the advantage of using its hardware ISP functions. For a long time, Raspberry Pi users are limited to use the closed-source official supported camera driver and camera modules (V1/V2/HQ). Now Arducam made it possible to provide well-tuned ISP for Pivariety camera modules with Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance, Auto Gain Control, Lens Shading Correction, etc.
This B0333 is a new member of Arducam Pivariety series, which adopts a 1/2.8Inch 2MP STARVIS sensor IMX462, assembled with a wide aperture M16 lens, so as to can get much more decent image quality than the Official cameras in low light conditions.
- Surveillance cameras
- FA cameras
- Industrial cameras
- Autonomous mobile robots, UGV/UAV, ADAS, etc.
||Sony STARVIS IMX462
|Max Frame Rate
||2.9 μm x 2.9 μm
|Color Filter Array
|Field of View(FOV)
||Integral IR-cut filter
|ISP Output Format
||JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG; MJPEG, H.264
||2-lane MIPI serial output
|Camera Board Size
||38mm x 38mm
||Compatible with 34mm×34mm, 28mm×28mm
- 1 x Arducam 2MP IMX462 ISP Camera Module
- 1 x 150mm 15pin 1.0mm to 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable
- 1 x acrylic case kit with assembly accessories
- Raspberry Pi board is not included in the package
- Pivariety Driver can only work with libcamera instead of raspistill/raspivid application
- Please Note that ISP function is not supported on NVIDIA Jetson platforms
- Due to the limitation of the platform and driver, the output format of the camera is changed from the highest RAW12 output to RAW10.
The spectral transmission properties for the Bayer filter on the IMX462 sensor