Arducam just released this complete High Quality camera bundle for Jetson Nano/Xavier NX/Raspberry Pi Compute Module CM4, CM3, CM3+, an IMX477 camera board with a 6mm CS lens, a customized metal enclosure, a tripod stand and a set extension adapter. The customers can use this camera module on Jetson Nano/Xavier NX/Raspberry Pi Compute Module CM4, CM3, CM3+ natively with hardware ISP features.
NOTE: This camera is mainly designed for the Jetson Nano. It can also be used on the Raspberry Pi Compute Module (like CM3, CM3+), but is not compatible with standard Raspberry Pi models (like Raspberry Pi 3/3B+/4).
★ KERNEL CAMERA DRIVER USED
This camera relies on kernel drivers to work – one kernel version, one camera driver.
- Versions earlier than JetPack 4.3 (L4T 32.3.1) are not supported.
- Up or downgrading your OS leads to a kernel bump, and you’ll need to re-install a matching driver.
- Future JetPack/kernel updates require future drivers. When that happens, please allow us some time to process. And if you don’t see it released in time, kindly remind us.
– Sensor: IMX477
– Optical Format: 1/2.3″ (diagonal 7.857mm)
– Resolution: 4056(H) x 3040(V) 12.3MP
– Pixel Size: 1.55um x 1.55um
– IR Sensitivity: Visible light
– Interface: 4-lane MIPI CSI-2
– Default Lens Mount: CS-Mount
– Frame Rate:
Note: Due to Jetson Xavier NX/Nano hardware only supports [email protected] encoding, you cannot use it for [email protected] h.264/h.265 encoding.
– Format: 1/2.3 inch
– Focal Length: 6mm
– Aperture (F): Max. F1.2
– Field of View (FOV): 65° (H)
– Mount: CS-Mount
– Back Focal Length: 7.53mm
– MOD: 0.2m
– Dimension: Φ30×31mm
– Weight: 53g
– Board Size: 38mm×38mm
– Hole Pitch: Compatible with 29mm, 30mm, 34mm
Note: For the new version(R32 4.4), please refer to the following link:
- 1 pcs 12.3MP IMX477 color camera module
- 1 pcs 6mm focal length CS-mount camera lens
- 1 pcs HDMI-CSI camera adapter board with 60mm/2.36inch 15 pin camera cable
- 1 pcs 1m high-speed HDMI cable
- 1 pcs metal enclosure for camera module
- 1 pcs mini tripod stand
Troubleshooting IMX477 Camera with Nano & NX (Hardware & Driver):
Full HQ Camera Dev Kit for Jetson Nano & Xavier NX (Quick Start Tutorial):