In order to meet the new demands of the lens to work with Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, Arducam selected and tested a wide range of M12-mount lenses from long focus to wide angle for shooting on your Rpi HQ cameras. It's now much easier for you to get the best lens you'll need, and we will keep the lens list growing in the near future.
If you want to grab all the available S-mount lenses for the HQ camera, Arducam has also got a 6-in-1 M12 lens bundle here.
- Model No: M23356H09
- Optical Format: 1/2.3”
- Focal Length: 3.56mm
- Aperture: F2.5
- Field of View (FOV): 90° (H) on Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, 55°(H) on Raspberry Pi V1/V2 Camera
- Mount: M12 mount
- Back Focal Length: 5.92mm
- MOD: 0.2m
- Dimension: Φ14×16.3mm
- Weight: 7g
- IR Sensitivity: sensitive to visible light, with 650nm IR filter
Other Arducam S-mount lenses with different FoVs
- Lenses ender 70 degree: 20° HQ Camera Lens, 50° HQ Camera Lenses, 70° HQ Camera Lens.
- Wide Angle and Fisheye Lenses: 130° HQ Camera lens, 180° HQ Camera Lens.
- 1pcs 1/2.3″ M12 90 degree wide angle camera Lens
- 1pcs M12 lens adapter
You May Also Like
This lens can also be used with Arducam 12MP IMX477 high quality camera modules, which are compatible with the Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano and More.
Arducam High Quality Camera for Raspberry Pi>>
Arducam Complete High Quality Camera Bundle for Raspberry Pi>>
Arducam High Quality Camera for Jetson Nano>>
Arducam Complete High Quality Camera Bundle for Jetson Nano>>