Arducam Pivariety is a Raspberry Pi camera solution to take the advantage of using its hardware ISP functions. Using Arducam Pivariety camera modules, users can get better performance and a wider variety of camera, lens options. For a long time, Raspberry Pi users are limited to use the closed-source official supported camera driver and camera modules (V1/V2/HQ). Now Arducam made it possible to provide well-tuned ISP for Pivariety camera modules with Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance, Auto Gain Control, Lens Shading Correction, etc.
- Robot navigation
- Objective tracking
- 3D measurement
- 3D reconstruction
- Depth-related vision applications, etc.
||Sony 8MP IMX219
||1.12 μm x 1.12 μm
|Active Array Size
||3264*2 x 2464
||1600×600@21fps; 2560×720@37fps; 3840×1080@17fps; 5184×1944@8fps; 6528×1848@7fps; 6528×2464@5fps
|Sensor Output Format
|ISP Output Formats
||JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG; MJPEG, H.264
||2-lane MIPI CSI-2
|Camera Board Size
||24mm x 25mm
|Camarray Hat Size
||65mm x 56 mm
|Default Lens Mount
|Effective Focal Length
|Field of View(FOV)
||220° (H) x 43.75°(V)
||Integral IR-cut filter, visible light only
- 1 x Arducam Synchronized Stereo Camera HAT for Raspberry Pi
- 2 x 8MP IMX219 color camera module mounted with M12 lens
- 2 x Arducam 73mm 15pin to 22pin Ribbon Cable
- 1 x Arducam 150mm 15pin to 22pin Ribbon Cable
- 4 x M2.5*11mm Hex Standoffs
- 4 x M2.5 Nuts
- 3 x M2.5*6mm Screws
- Raspberry Pi board is not included in the package
- This bundle kit is not recommended for Raspberry Pi Zero.(Due to the limitation of the memory)
- The IMX219 cameras in this kit are customized and cannot be used on Raspberry Pi individually.
- The I2C signal and clock of each camera are fully synchronized. It is unavailable to capture the same frame of images at different exposure times/gains for each camera.
- This camera module supports the latest Raspberry Pi OS Bullseye (Jan 28th, 2022 and later) and libcamera apps, for the previous Raspberry Pi OS (Legacy) users, please contact [email protected].
- Our main business is to assist customers in acquiring data from binocular cameras. Due to the extensive backend processing involved in depth vision, we regret that we cannot provide comprehensive operational guidance to cover all requirements. If you have relevant needs, you may refer to open-source demos for binocular cameras, such as those offered by NVIDIA.
Pivariety IMX219 8MP*2 360 Degree Panoramic Camera Module