The B0197 is a new member of the Arducam’s USB camera family. It’s an 8MP, UVC compliant, autofocus (AF) based on the 1/3.2” Sony IMX179 image sensor, USB 2.0 camera.
- Sensor: 1/3.2” IMX179AF
- Resolution: 8MP 3264H x 2448V
- Data Format: MJPG/YUY2
- Frame Rate: MJPG [email protected] x 2448, [email protected]; YUY2 [email protected] 480
- Field of View (FOV)：D= 74.6°, H= 64.5°, V= 46. 6°
- Lens Mount: M6.5
- Focusing Range: 40mm to infinity
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
Functionality and Compatibility
- Auto Controlled Features: Saturation, Contrast, Acutance, White balance, Exposure.
- Audio: single microphone (optional dual channel)
- System Compatibility: Win7/8/10, Linux, Mac and Android with UVC
- Power Supply: USB powered 5V
- Working Current: MAX 350mA
- Operating Temp.: -4°F~167°F (-20°C~+75°C).
- Dimension: 36mmx36mm (Mount compatible with 28x28mm)
- Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)