The Raspberry Pi Camera Module v2 has a fixed-focus lenses, which are either glued or need manual adjustment with a tool. Sometime you want to see the object both closer and far away from the camera through the software control without human intervention.
Arducam has designed a series of IMX219 replacement sensor modules to add the flexibilities to your Raspberry Pi Camera V2 Camera Board. This autofocus sensor module can adjust the lens focus on a Raspberry Pi camera board through the software.
- SEE NATURALLY: 8MP IMX219 sensor drop-in replacement module for your Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2, works natively compatible with the Raspberry Pi
- SEE CLOSER: Software-controllable moveable Lens. See in millimeter level, much closer than the fixed focus (1 m to infinity) official lens
- SEE PRECISELY: Precise manual focus control with UP and DOWN keys on the keyboard to handcraft your pixel accuracy step by step. See Arducam Github for more details
- SEE SMARTER: Autofocus python scripts to enable the auto focus features on the Raspberry Pi, powered by OpenCV
- Note: Please detach and re-attach the connectors gently and carefully, otherwise you might cause damage to the connection. The Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 is NOT included.
- Note: By default, the examples reset the focus as you quit the program or power off. To fix the focus, please alter the example code on your own.
- Sony 8MP IMX219 Sensor
- Optical Format: 1/4 inch
- Frame Rate: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Data Format: RAW8/RAW10
- EFL: 2.8mm
- F.NO: 2.2
- Focus Type: Programmable/Auto Focus
- View Angle: 77.6 (Diagonal)
- Interface: MIPI CSI-2 2-lane
- IR Sensitivity: Visible light, Integral IR Filter
- Horizontal FoV: 65°
- Vertical FoV: 51°
- Focus Distance: 80mm to infinity
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Building Drones
- Autonomous Robotic Systems
- Mobile Medical Imaging
- Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA)
- 1pcs Arducam IMX219 Auto Focus Camera Module