This Arducam IMX219AF camera module is designed mainly for NVIDIA® Jetson Nano platform and also can be used on other hardware like ARM, DSP, FPGA, etc.
The highlight of this camera is that the lens focus is programmable by software, and Arducam team provide an opensource code to implement software auto-focus function for Jetson Nano.
- Sony 8MP IMX219 Sensor
- Optical Format: 1/4 inch
- Frame Rate: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Data Format: RAW8/RAW10
- EFL: 2.8mm
- F.NO: 2.2
- Focus Type: Programmable/Auto Focus
- View Angle: 77.6 (Diagonal)
- Interface: MIPI CSI-2 2-lane
- IR Sensitivity: Visible light, without IR Filter
- Horizontal FoV: 65°
- Vertical FoV: 51°
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Building Drones
- Autonomous Robotic Systems
- Mobile Medical Imaging
- Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA)
- 1pcs Arducam IMX219-AF Programmable/Auto Focus IR Sensitive (NoIR) Camera Module
- Raspberry Pi V2 camera board or Arducam Jetson Nano IMX219 camera board is needed to work with this camera module.