This Arducam IMX219 camera module is mainly designed for NVIDIA® Jetson Nano and also can be used on compute module and other hardware like ARM, DSP, FPGA, etc.
The highlight of this camera is its low distortion (<3%) of view.
NOTE: This camera is mainly designed for the Jetson Nano. It can also be used on the Raspberry Pi Compute Module (like CM3, CM3+), but is not compatible with standard Raspberry Pi models (like Raspberry Pi 3/3B+/4).
- Sony 8MP IMX219 Sensor
- Optical Format: 1/4 inch
- Frame Rate: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Data Format: RAW8/RAW10
- EFL: 2.8mm
- F.NO: 2.8
- View Angle: 75 Deg. (Horizontal)
- Interface: MIPI CSI-2 2-lane
- IR Sensitivity: IR Sensitive, without IR Filter
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Building Drones
- Autonomous Robotic Systems
- Mobile Medical Imaging
- Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA)
- 1pcs Arducam IMX219 Low Distortion IR Sensitive (NoIR) Camera Module
- 1pcs 1.0mm pitch 15cm 15pin FPC cable
- The camera can be used on compute module CM4, CM3, CM3+, NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi 4B/3B/B+.
- Sensor Datasheet – Sony IMX219
- Arducam Documentation – Arducam Cameras for Jetson Nano
- Video – Arducam 8MP IMX219 Low Distortion NVIDIA Camera ( NoIR )
- Blog – Arducam 8MP IMX219 Low Distortion NVIDIA Camera ( NoIR )
- Lens Options – Arducam M12 Mount Lens Kit, Arducam Low Distortion M12 Mount Lens Kit