To help customers evaluate the cameras or build a prototype with your own circuits without dealing with fine pin pitch flex cable or soldering balls, Arducam released the evaluation kit with camera breakout boards and Arducam USB2/USB3 camera shield without writing a single line of code.
Arducam 2MP Global shutter camera module is mainly designed for Raspberry pi boards, and it can be connected directly to RPi’s CSI-2 camera interface without additional hardware. This camera is based on 1/2.9-inch Omnivision OG02B10 image sensor which adopts OmniPixel3-GS™ technology to provide full-frame, sub-sampled, and windowed 8/10-bit MIPI images, and capable of operating at up to 60fps in full resolution at 2-lane MIPI bus with complete user control over image quality.
It cost-effectively enable a wide range of customer and industrial machine vision applications such as AR/VR headsets and accessories, industrial automation, robotics, agricultural drones and 3D modeling. It is excellent for applications such as agricultural drones that must capture high-resolution color images for crop and field monitoring.
- Sensor: Global Shutter OG02B10 Color
- Pixel size: 3 µm x 3 µm
- Active array size: 1600 x 1300
- Optical Format size: 1/2.9"
- Maximum image transfer rate: 1600 x 1300: 60 fps
- Support for image sizes: 1600 x 1300, 1280 x 720, 640 x 480
- Lens Thread: M6 x 0.25P
- Lens Field of View(FoV): 110°(H)
- Output formats: RAW 8/10 bit
- Input clock frequency: 6~27 MHz
- Max S/N ratio: 37.4 dB
- Dynamic range: 68 dB
- Power supply: analog: 2.8V (nominal) core: 1.2V (nominal) I/O: 1.8V (nominal)
- Power requirements: active: 190 mW XSHUTDOWN: <25 µA
- Temperature range: operating: -30°C to 85°C stable image: 0°C to 50°C
- Augmented and virtual reality
- 3D imaging
- Machine vision
- Industrial bar code scanning
- Industrial automation
- 1 pcs Arducam OG02B10 1/2.9−inch Color Camera Module
- 1 pcs Arducam MIPI Adapter Board for USB3 Camera Shield
- 1 pcs Arducam USB3 Camera Shield
- 1 pcs USB3 Cable