Currently, the Nvidia Jetson Official only support IMX219 and IMX477 Camera Module, and many other cameras do not support directly using. Arducam's Jetvariety project (short for Jetson variety) wants to solve the Jetson Nano camera issues with a universal solution. Based on our Raspberry Pi MIPI camera projects, we've managed to quickly increase the variety of Jetson Nano cameras with our proprietary general-purpose camera solution – one adapter board and one kernel camera driver for all. Now it’s much easier to add a new camera to the Jetson Nano.
Arducam AR0234 Global Shutter Camera based on 1/2.6'' 2.3MP AR0234 Color Image Sensor, this global shutter camera eliminates rolling shutter artifacts to better capture fast-moving objects. It can be used for dynamic capture of high-speed moving objects, real-time monitoring of factory machines, etc.
Currently, NVIDIA official has released the NVIDIA Jetson Orin series developer board. Based on it, we have also adapted Arducam Jetvariety camera into NVIDIA Jetson Orin NX kernel.
- Gesture recognition
- 3D scanning
- Position tracking
- Machine vision
- AR/VR/MR/XR, etc.
- Jetvariety Solution: This camera adopts the Arducam Jetvariety solution. We compiled the driver for this camera to be supported on NVIDIA Jetson platforms.
- Global Shutter: This camera is based on the 2.3MP AR0234 Color Global Shutter Image Sensor which can eliminate rolling shutter artifacts, performs much better than the rolling shutter ones when shooting high-speed moving objects.
- External Trigger Function: This function is used to capture the image and helps in synchronized streaming by connecting two or multiple cameras. In production applications (such as assembly line production), the external trigger mode can synchronize the camera with other devices.
- Shot Image and Video: Image resolution of 2.3MP 1920x1200; output image format of RAW; Output video Format of MJPEG with frame rate 1920x1200@30fps; 1920×1080@30fps; 1280×720@60fps.
|Number of effective pixels
|30fps@1920x1200, 30fps@1920x1080, 60fps@1280x700
|Resolution(NVIDIA Orin NX):
|30fps@1920x1200, 30fps@1920x1080, 60fps@1280x720
|Field of View
|90°(H), 75°(V), 120°(D)
|Camera Board Size
|38mm x 38mm
- 1 x Arducam 2.3MP AR0234 Global Shutter Camera Module
- 1 x 150mm 15pin to 22pin FPC cable
- 1 x 150mm 22pin to 22pin FPC cable
- 1 x acrylic case kit with assembly accessories
- Nvidia Jetson board is not included in the package
- You will need to install the camera driver before using it.
- This camera is released for the official NVIDIA® Jetson™ Developer Kit, and it does not guarantee to support other third-party boards.
- The lens on this camera is not interchangeable, if you need to replace the lens, please contact sales in advance!
Used on Nvidia Jetson- Arducam Jetvariety Solution for more cameras
Arducam Jetvariety Camera for NVIDIA Orin NX