This camera is a member of Arducam's V3 series of camera modules designed for Nvidia Jetson. The camera utilizes a Sony 11.9MP IMX708 image sensor for shooting Full HD videos and stills. It supports NVIDIA Jetson Nano, Xavier NX, and NVIDIA Orin NX/AGX Orin, Orin Nano on specific JetPack Version.
The camera comes with a 150°(D) wide-angle M12 lens. Wide-angle lenses always have a deeper depth of field and can effectively reduce bokeh. The manual focus camera allows you to use it for macro shots, low light, and other situations where autofocus is difficult to achieve.
- Wildlife Photograph
- Machine Learning
- Home Security System
- AI applications
- DSLR Camera Control
- HQ Camera: Capture sharp images with a 1/2.43-inch 12MP IMX708 CMOS, ensuring exceptional image quality.
- Mini size: Compact and convenient, this camera is the same size as Raspberry Pi V3, making it easy to integrate into your projects.
- Wide angle lens: Capture a wider field of view with the M12 lens and a 150°(D) FOV, delivering UHD images with an immersive perspective.
- Broad compatibility: Specially designed for NVIDIA Jetson Platform. Support NVIDIA Jetson Nano, Xavier NX, and NVIDIA Orin NX/AGX Orin, Orin Nano on specific JetPack Version.
- Please Note: An additional 22-22 pin FFC(CB023) is required for use on Orin Nano and Orin NX. If you are using on AGX Orin, an additional camera adapter is required.
||4608 x 2592@14fps, 2304 x 1296@55fps, 1536 x 864@90fps
||4608 x 2592 pixels
|Sensor image area
||6.45 x 3.63mm (7.4mm diagonal)
||1.4μm × 1.4μm
||Integral IR-cut Filter, visible light only
|Field of View(FOV)
|Electrical and Mechanical
|Camera Board Size
- 1 x 12MP IMX708 Camera Module
- 1 x 15cm 15-22pin FPC