The B0200 is a new member of the Arducam’s USB camera family. It’s a 2MP, UVC compliant, wide angle, low light, based on the 1/2.8” Sony IMX291 image sensor USB 2.0 camera.
- Sensor: 1/2.8” IMX291
- Resolution: 2MP 1945H x 1109V
- Data Format: MJPG/YUY2/H.264
- Frame Rate: H.264 [email protected] x 1080; MJPG [email protected] x 1080; YUY2 [email protected] x 360.
- Dynamic Range: 80DB
- Minimum Illumination: 0.001Lux
-USB Connector: B4B-ZR(LF)(SN)
- Field of View (FOV)：D= 100°
- Lens Mount: M12
- Focusing Range: 3.3ft (1M) to infinity
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
Functionality and Compatibility
- Auto Controlled Features: Saturation, Contrast, Acutance, White balance, Exposure.
- Audio: Single microphone (optional dual channel)
- System Compatibility: Windows, Linux, and Mac with UVC (Android compatibility: contact us for support.)
- Power Supply: DC5V
- Working Current: MAX 300mA
- Operating Temp.: -4°F~158°F (-20°C~+70°C)
- Dimension:38x38mm (Hole pitch 28x28mm, 34x34mm)
- Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)