The UVC Camera is a new member of the Arducam’s USB camera family. Based on the 1/2.8” Sony IMX291 image sensor, it’s a 2MP, UVC compliant, ultra wide angle, low light, high speed USB 2.0 camera with metal case and tripod.
- Sensor: 1/2.8” IMX291
- Resolution: 2MP 1945H x 1109V
- Data Format: MJPG/YUY2/H.264
- Frame Rate: H.264 [email protected] x 1080; MJPG [email protected] x 1080; YUY2 [email protected] x 360.
- Dynamic Range: 80DB
- Minimum Illumination: 0.001Lux
- Optical Size：1/2.7”
- EFL：1.95mm; Part Number: M27195M10
- Field of View (FOV)：D= 160°
- Lens Mount: M12
- Focusing Range: 6.56ft (2M) to infinity
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
Functionality and Compatibility
- Auto Controlled Features: Saturation, Contrast, Acutance, White balance, Exposure.
- Audio: Dual microphones
- System Compatibility: Windows, Linux, and Mac with UVC (Android compatibility: contact us for support.)
- Power Supply: USB powered 5V
- Working Current: MAX 300mA
- Operating Temp.: -4°F~167°F (-20°C~+75°C).
- Dimension: 50 x 50 x 50.2mm
- Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)