The B0205 is a new member of the Arducam’s USB camera family. Based on 1/2.7” OV2710, it's a 2MP, UVC compliant, wide angle USB 2.0 camera with motorized IR-Cut filter and infrared LEDs. The motorized (switchable) IR-CUT filter and infrared LEDs can be triggered by the photoresistor according to the light environment to be ON/OFF to block or pass the infrared light. It can be widely used in wildlife photography, home security system, baby camera, etc.
- Sensor: 1/2.7” OV2710
- Resolution: 2MP 1920 x 1080
- Data Format: MJPG/YUY2
- Frame Rate: MJPG 30fps@1920 x 1080; YUY2 30fps@640 x 480.
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, switch automatically based on light conditions (only visible light during the daylight and IR sensitivity during the night
- Connector: SWR201-NRTN-S04-RL-WH
- Field of View (FOV)：H= 100°, D=138°
- Lens Mount: M12
- Focusing Range: 3.3ft (1M) to infinity
Functionality and Compatibility
- Auto Control: Saturation, Contrast, Acutance, White balance, Exposure.
- System Compatibility: Windows, Linux, Mac and Android with UVC.
- Serial Number: Supports modifying the Serial Number.
- Power Supply: USB powered 5V
- Working Current: MAX 500mA
- Operating Temp.: -4°F~158°F (-20°C~+70°C).
- Dimension: 38mmx38mm
- Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)
- Connector No: S4B-ZR(LF)(SN)