To help customers evaluate the cameras or build a prototype with your own circuits without dealing with fine pin pitch flex cable or soldering balls, Arducam released the evaluation kit with camera breakout boards and Arducam USB2/USB3 camera shield without writing a single line of code.
The Arducam monochrome (B&W) global shutter VGA resolution OV7251 MIPI camera module is mainly designed for Raspberry Pi boards, and it can be connected directly to RPi’s CSI-2 camera interface without additional hardware. This camera is based on a 1/7.5-inch Omnivision OV7251 image sensor which adopts OmniPixel3-GS™ technology to provide full-frame, sub-sampled, and windowed 8/10-bit MIPI images, and capable of operating at up to 100fps in VGA resolution with complete user control over image quality.
The sensor's global shutter and excellent low-light sensitivity allow it to be used for any application that needs gesture detection, head and eye tracking, and depth and motion detection.
- Sensor: Monochrome global shutter OV7251
- Pixel Size: 3 μm x 3 μm
- Active array size: 640*480
- Optical Size: 1/7.5 inch
- EFL: 1.3
- F.NO: 2.2
- IR Sensitivity: sensitive to IR, without IR filter (Check visible light version with SKU: EK021)
- FOV: D86.5 Deg./H72.9 Deg./V57.7 Deg.
- Focusing Range: 65mm ~ infinite
- Output interface: 1-lane MIPI serial output
- Output formats: 8/10-bit BW RAW
- Maximum image transfer rate: 640 x 480: 100 fps
- Board Size: 40mm x 40mm
- Cellular phones
- Machine vision
- ARM/FPGA/DSP based platforms
- 1pcs Arducam OV7251 1/7.5-inch Monochrome Camera Module
- 1 pcs Arducam USB2 Camera Shield (Rev.E) - Support MIPI Interface Sensors
- 1 pcs USB2 Cable