The most powerful pan-tilt camera kit ever made for Raspberry Pi. With our 64MP-AF camera, a handy PT system, and the help of OpenCV, you can build a mini face/movement tracking solution like this:
The camera itself works with most Pi models, older ones like Pi 2 or Pi 0 may suffer from performance drops. And the PT kit is also compatible with both the official V1/V2/HQ cameras and Arducam OV5647/IMX219/IMX477 series.
More about PTZ camera solutions >
Specification - PAN-TILT KIT
- Torque: 0.6 kg/cm at 3.6V, 0.8 kg/cm at 4.8V
- Operating Speed: 0.13sec/60° at 3.6V, 0.09sec/60° at 4.8V
- Operating Voltage: 3.6v～4.8v
- Operating Current: ＜350mA
- Dead Band: 3 usec
- Dimension: 20mm x 8.75mm x 22mm
Customized Control Board
- PWM resolution: 12-bit
- Communication interface: I2C
- Operating voltage: 3V-5V
- Dimension: 38mm x 28mm
*To use the camera on Pi Zero and 2 W, you need this.