2MP IMX462 Color Ultra Low Light STARVIS HDR Camera Module with M12 Lens for Raspberry Pi
- Ultra Low Light: Ultra low light Sony STARVIS IMX462 image sensor. Supports capturing images in extremely low light conditions(even 0 Lux)
- Better Performance: With up to 10471 G sensitivity and -1 NIR sensitivity, it can obtain more light and improve image quality under ultra low light and special lighting conditions.
- Replaceable M12 Lens: Equipped with a 88°(HFOV) M12 Lens. You can replace it with other M12 lenses. Example Lenses: LK005
- Platform Compatibility: Supports Raspberry Pi 3/4/Zero/CM3/CM4. Native to Raspberry Pi. No additional driver is needed.
- Higher Frame Rate: 90fps at 1280x720 resolution, 46fps at 1920x1080. Maximum frame rate in Full HD 1080p mode: 30 fps