UCTRONICS Upgraded Raspberry Pi 3U Rack Mount is designed to house 12 RPis and be mounted in the 19" standard rack, which provides a hardware solution to optimize the workspace, can be used for Raspberry Pi cluster, home media center, home automation system, and so on.
The RPi rackmount is based on the previous one, and been added the front movable functionality with thumbscrews, which allows each RPi removable from the front without taking everything apart for maintenance.
- IMPROVEMENT - Wider Compatibility, the RPi mounting bracket supports Raspberry Pi 4 B and 3 B/B+ and all other B models, and the reserved cut is compatible with any standard keystone jack. Another reserved cut for SD Card flexible Cable (ASIN: ), which allows you to access the SD card from the front of rack.
- IMPROVEMENT - Front-Removable, the mounting plate allows each Raspberry Pi can be individually removed from the front without removing the whole thing. It also come with push-button switch allows you to do a shutdown without unplugging the power cable.
- IMPROVEMENT - Thumbscrew, quality metal material, and the grip knob thumb screw adopt a screw-in design, which helps you install and replace quickly and easily, no tools needed!
- Standard 3U Size: 19"×5.25"(482.6×133.35mm), fully compatible with 19” server racks, had no issue plugging this into the 3U rack space.
- Quality Built: Every piece is made of nice and sturdy gauge of 1.2mm carbon steel, matte black powder coat finish, have nothing breaking off, paint chips, sharp exposed edges (plate corners are rounded off smooth).
1 x 3U Rackmount
12 x Raspberry Pi mounting bracket
12 x Power buttons with adapter board
24 x M4 thumbscrew
48 x M2.5*5 screws for RPi
4 x M6*16 rack screws
1 x Assembly guide