UCTRONICS NAS stand bracket for Raspberry Pi, which is designed to house dual 2.5” SSDs to get a bigger Network attached storage on RPi, perfect for game or media servers, security monitoring, or other projects expanding the functions of Raspberry Pi.
- This NAS case kit is specifically designed to get a bigger Network attached storage for Raspberry Pi, compatible with all 2.5” SSD and RPi 4B/3B+/3B/2B.
- Easy to Setup: Just insert you SSDs and fix them with the screws, mount the RPi, and mount to the base; The assembly manual is contained in the package.
- Quality Built: Nice and sturdy gauge of carbon steel used in its creation, matte black powder coat finish, have nothing breaking off, paint chips, sharp exposed edges (plate corners are rounded off smooth).
- Applications: This is a hardware solution to get ingenious use of the Pi4, with this kit and open source software OpenMediaVault, you can use the Pi as a NAS Server, Surveillance station or even a Web server.
- NOTE: The SATA to USB adapters are not included, please search for SKU U6163 to get the SATA adapter as you needed.
- 1pcs SSD mounting bracket
- 1pcs mounting base
- 4pcs 2.5*4 screws for mounting RPi
- 10pcs M3*4 screws for mounting SSDs and base