Only 64 left
- Compatible with any server racks in the market.
- A single 2U rack mount can hold as many as 12 Raspberry Pi 4Bs.
- Built-to-last quality: Carbon steel coated with matte black power, the quality of the material guarantees that this thing is more durable than those 3D printed plastics.
- Maximum expandability: You should not worry about not having enough Pis. Your concerns should be where to put them when you finally get there (a few dozen) and whether there’s still plenty of room left in the rack.
Raspberry Pi Cluster Ideas
- Learn and experiment on Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Serverless, Microservices and Orchestration on bare metal.
- Build a testing environment for your cloud-native apps.
- Build a home server for web applications and databases.
- Build your own NAS or media center.
- Create a home automation system.
- Learn distributed computing and deployment from the ground up.
- Build private servers for numerous games.
- 1 x 2U Rack Mount Brackets
- 12 x Raspberry Pi 4B Mounting Plates
- 72 x M2.5 Screws
Write Your Own Review