1. The four-channel camera adopts the 2×2 synthesis method. The images of cameras 0 and 1 are completely synchronized, the images of cameras 2 and 3 are completely synchronized, and the images of cameras 2/3 are one frame behind the images of cameras 0/1.
2. The resolution of the synthesized image remains unchanged, but the frame rate is halved. This Kit Combines four cameras into one frame, each camera with a resolution of 2328(H)x1748(V).
3. If any camera fails, the composite image can still be output, with the corresponding area of the failed camera being black.
4. Official Commands and ISP are supported.
5. The four-channel camera is a customized model, requiring HAT to provide a clock. It cannot be removed and is directly connected to the Raspberry Pi.
6. The driver of the kit is mainly developed based on the Raspberry Pi/ Nvidia Jeston official board, and there is no guarantee that the third-party board can be used (Due to the different allocation of hardware resources, it may not be compatible)
7. This camera kit supports the latest Raspberry Pi OS Bullseye (Jan 28th, 2022 and later) and libcamera apps, for the previous Raspberry Pi OS (Legacy) users, contact [email protected] for support.